Monday 3 November 2014

My Playlist For Fashionably Yours!


Helllooooo lovely peeps!! I am so EXCITED to tell you that my debut novel which is a woman centered romantic comedy, FASHIONABLY YOURS, has been published in UK and USA and is getting a great response. I am so thrilled!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

FASHIONABLY YOURS is a story of a girl from Shimla arriving in Mumbai withe the dreams of being a serious fashion writer. This book is written in a diary format and is a hilarious journey of the girl with the pinch of fashion, glamour and love. 

The book is due to be launched in India by the end of November by Harlequin India and you can pre-order it at Flipkart and Infibeam which are offering the great discounts on pre-order. I guarantee you a 100% entertainment. 

So, now you have pre-ordered Fashionably Yours and waiting for it to be delivered at your door steps, in the meanwhile please check out this tiny playlist which inspired me while writing the book: 


·      *   Woman’s World- Cher: I absolutely love this song. This song has played a huge role in the character  development of Maya. Maya, the main protagonist of my book, is a very strong and an ambitious  woman. No matter how hard the situation is, she never gives up.

                                     
·     *    Fashion Show-Cory Lee: This is practically a theme song of Fashionably Yours. It’s such a  beautiful, cute and fashionably uplifting song.  All the glamour in the book is only and only because  of this song.

                                      
·     *    When You Say Nothing At All- Ronan Keating: I have heard every single song by Ronan Keating.  He has got the best voice ever and this song is soooooooo gorgeous and romantic that I couldn't help  but used it in the book when Maya and Aryan kissed for the first time. I went through some dark  personal stuff while writing the book and this song had done the wonderful job of hauling me out of  the darkness and helping me creating the sparks between Maya and Aryan.


                                   

Swati xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment