Wednesday 26 November 2014

How Do I Feel?

Hello there,.. hope you guys were keeping well while I was away. Well my debut contemporary women fiction novel Fashionably Yours is pretty much out in paperback as well as in eBook (kindle). Though It will take few days before you can buy it from the bookstores near you but you can totally purchase it online at Flipkart Infibeam Amazon & Landmark

I have to tell you guys that I am quite overwhelmed by the response that I have received so far. The reviews are pretty mixed and majorly positive. I still have to pinch myself every time I see another review or photo people share on facebook, instagram or twitter of my book to make myself believe that it's not just a dream, that i have actually written a book which has been actually published by a publisher, no less but Harlequin. God knows when I am going to feel like a proper author, I wonder how other authors do it. It all feels so freaking cool and weird at the same time. Couple of weeks back I got the box of author copies and i remember that feeling when i picked up one of the books from the lot...I was actually trembling head to toe and could feel the blood rushing through my body. It was beyond the words experience. Couple of days back I saw a girl reading Fashionably Yours in the metro and that totally blanked me out! Someone was actually reading MY book! LOL! How freaking cool is that? 

Well to share my immense happiness and joy on the publication of Fashionably Yours, I am having a fabulous giveaway over my Facebook page where 3 lucky winners can win the 3 gorgeous hampers along with the signed copy of Fashionably Yours.
  
                                          


AND if this is not enough then I am having a one more giveaway over Goodreads where 5 lucky winners can win the signed copies of Fashionably Yours. 

Girls and Guys, both are welcome to enter the competitions. While girls can win the hamper or signed copy for themselves to snuggle with on the cold days, guys can gift it to their wives, sister, girlfriends or a girl friend. 

HURRY UP!! The competitions won't last long. 


Swati xxx



P.S: Here is what people are saying about Fashionably Yours :

"This story expertly contrasts the traditional roles of women vs their desire to be modern and independent. If you want an entertaining read, with laughter and a whole lot of fabulous fashion, then this book is for you"

"This was quite a remarkable debut and one I sure enjoyed. This author has the potential to become a great chick lit star right next to some well known and established names in the chick lit industry"

"The author is very imaginative, so expect at least one twist per chapter!"

" It was a fast - paced, light, humorous and enjoyable read, to sugar one or two rainy and dark evenings"

"The novel is descriptive and wonderfully written"

"I very much enjoyed this funny and easy to follow romantic comedy"

"Add a huge dollop of drama, emotional scenes, the eccentric quirks of characters and you have Fashionably Yours in a nutshell."

"It's an excellent book with loads of laugh out loud moments with the right amount of fashion, drama, glamour and romance. The author has the beautiful and most colourful writing style. "

"It's a light, hilarious read with a lot of fashion and drama"




1 comment:

  1. OMG I am drooling!! The hamper looks so tempting. I have added this book to my Christmas wish-list...hope to read it before the year ends.The book looks really promising...All the best

    ReplyDelete